It's almost June (or close to almost June!) and I'm gearing up for a month of writing, and socializing with the wonderful writing community. I'm also hoarding coffee and planning some freezer meals because I know from experience that this is necessary. As part of the JuNoWriMo blog hop I've decided to share five random but related things.
- I prefer writing late at night, often while I'm baking muffins or bread for the next morning's breakfast.
- June is an awesome month for writing 50k because my kid's take a break from lessons, we don't do school most of the month so I don't have to put a lot of time into lesson plans and there aren't any holidays or birthdays to worry about.
- Taking a long walk is one of my favorite ways to reenergize.
- This year I'm going to be writing a YA gothic/fantasy that came to me while I was listening to The Phantom of the Opera.
- If I need a breather from my main WIP, I have a fast paced MG sci-fi that I'm writing for my son, so I can always switch to it for a bit.
If you want to join the blog hop and help spread the word, it's super easy!