Friday, July 31, 2015

YA Buccaneer's Summer Reading Challenge Update



I'm not sure how two entire months of the YA Buccaneer's Summer Reading Challenge have gone by already. I'm grateful that there is still a month left to go as I still have several books to read!




Here is my progress (purple = complete):

Banned Book- Um... any recommendations?

Set During Summer- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Historical Novel- I'm working on A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly

Book with Diverse MC- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

Adapted Into a Movie- not sure yet but I do have Paper Towns sitting on a shelf

Published your Grad Year- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

Book by your Favorite Author- Hearts Made Whole by Jody Hedlund

Freebie- The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson

Graphic Novel- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson

Road Trip Book-  One Plus One by Jojo Moyes (I had this under a different category but it fits here just fine)

Translated From Another Language- Emerald Green by Kersten Gier

Rory Gilmore Book- ?

Book you Own but Haven't Read- ?  I have so many choices...

Set on a Different Continent- Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan

Non-fiction/writing/craft- I'm working on Deconstructing Penguins by Lawrence and Nancy Goldstone

So, nine down, six left to go. Totally doable. Right?






No comments:

Post a Comment