I woke up in a great mood, if you haven't guessed that yet :) Here are a few things that I am celebrating today:
- I'm having Pioneer Woman's Sweet Cinnamon Scones for breakfast. They are so fun to make and are absolutely delicious. They are the perfect thing to make the house smell like fall.
- I have a sweet two year old sitting in my lap (eating my scone... so I guess I have a built in diet plan...)
- I learned that my daughter likes practicing her letters if she is writing a princess story or long, complicated princess names. We weren't making very good progress until I made this discovery so I am pleased.
- I ran over a mile without having to slow down! It may not be very far but its progress!
- I have come up with a new blog schedule that will give me a set day to post my flash fiction/creative endeavors. I will be announcing it soon.
- Oh, and one more. It's FRIDAY!!! (In our house that means its pizza/movie night!)