Friday, January 10, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things



This week I am celebrating Butternut Squash Bread!  I made some last night.  It is delicious! Moist, sweet and begging for a pot of coffee to go along with it.  To check out the recipe I used click here.  Of course I never fully follow a recipe...  I subbed coconut oil for all butter and oil and raw and coconut sugar for the sugars.  I also used a half cup whole wheat white flour instead of using only all purpose.  It is the perfect cure for a foggy, dreary day.  Hopefully it will inspire a late night writing session.


6 comments:

  1. oooooh I want. Right now. Looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I'll bet it tastes even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I'm adding that to my to try list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good treat. Gluten-free is not always easy. That's where we are these days!

    Mary Montague Sikes

    ReplyDelete