It's time for Writer's Recharge update one! Find more details HERE about this month-long motivational writing challenge co-hosted by Sara Biren and Katy Upperman, Alison Miller, Liz Parker, and Elodie Nowodazkij.
This is going to be a brief post. Why? Cause I didn't make my goals and I have time to get at em right now if I don't waste it! My goals for the month are:
- Finish the first draft of my fairytale inspired WIP
- Find a better name for the afore mentioned WIP. I've been calling it Mirra but it needs something a bit more imagination grabbing.
- Revise two scenes a week on Slumber
- Write 6 days a week.
I stared at my WIP. I don't think that counts. I've been brainstorming themes and ideas for a name and I don't have one yet but I'm not in a rush. I revised part of two scenes... (which is what I'm going to work on as soon as this is posted!) and I didn't write six days. I'm not sure how many I did... I have excuses of course but there are always excuses so I'm not going to even get into that. I'm going to get to work!
Before I go, this weeks goals:
- write/revise six days even if I only have minutes at a time.
- Finish revising the two scenes I'm working on and revise two more.
- Keep track of my progress (word count ect.) and how many days I write.
Happy writing everyone!