Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What's Up Wednesday (speed blogging addition)

Its time for What's Up Wednesday!

What I'm Reading  I didn't post last week so in the past two weeks I have finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and Wildwood Creek by Lisa Wingate.  I'm currently reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth and The Lost Planet by Rachel Searles.  My kids and I are still reading On The Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
What I'm Writing  I'm still revising Slumber and drafting my fairytale story. I'm working at snail speed but I'm making progress.
What Inspires Me Right Now IndieReCon, which is why this post is brief... lots to learn.
What Else I've Been Up To  I've been primarily hanging out with my kids, taking them to lessons, playing at parks and getting a craft together for our homeschool group.

18 comments:

  1. Ahh! I read most if her books but not this one: On The Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Thanks for bringing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, what's your fairy tale about? I love retellings! And progress is progress no matter how long it takes to get there, just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading THE LOST PLANET too at the moment. So far so good! :)

    Progress is good, even if it's slow, and I hope you make lots of it this week, Sarah. Have fun at IndieReCon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem to be good :) IndieReCon was wonderful!

      Delete
  4. All of the "Little House" books bring back such fond memories of reading them when i was young, and then reading them with the children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have lots of great memories associated with the Little House books too :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, busy reading week for you :D And no worries about the snail's pace. Any pace is a good one :D

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to remember that. I guess its not a race so slow is still ok.

      Delete
  6. I loved Anna and the French Kiss so much that I'm hoping one day I'll get the chance (and time) to reread it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy week! I've been seeing IndieReCon blowing up my Twitter feed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read Allegiant in paperback. If I can't get it locally soon I am so ordering online. You are really reading it up and congrats on making progress with your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a copy from the library. I would have bought it if they didn't have it. It's worth it :)

      Delete
  9. You've been reading a ton! That's awesome. I need to put the laptop away and finish FOREPLAY immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to:) I need to slow down so I can write more soon but all the reading seems to teach me story structure ect. better than anything else.

      Delete