It's time for my first Spring Writing Bootcamp Update!
My goals for March are:
- finish breaking Slumber in scenes and chapters
- rework one or more scenes daily
- write 3 blog posts for A-Z a week
- walk every day, weather allowing
- spend part of the kid's nap time reading a book on writing
I was sick all the past week but I did get in two walks today. I feel like I can tackle anything! I started reading Revision and Self-Editing by James Scott Bell. I think it was a good choice. I need all the help I can get. I love this story but it needs some serious work. Speaking of which... Good bye! I have a book to work on!