Last week my goals were:
- finish breaking Slumber in scenes and chapters
- rework one or more scenes daily
- write 3 blog posts for A-Z a week
- walk every day, weather allowing
- spend part of the kid's nap time reading a book on writing
This is how I did:
- I finished breaking it into scenes and chapters.
- I reworked 10 scenes.
- I went for seven walks (doubled up on one day and skipped another).
- I didn't write any posts. Uh oh.
- I only read during one nap... I sorta wrote during all the other ones.
Here are some pictures I took on my walks. I couldn't ask for a prettier or more inspiring place to live!
Overall I am pleased with my progress. I worked on my WIP nine consecutive days!
This week my goals are very similar.
- Write out a list of my April post topics
- Write seven posts.
- Rework 5 chapters
- Read a book on writing 15 minutes a day (whenever I can fit it in since I seem to prefer writing at nap time!)
- Participate in YA Buccaneer's Walk the Plank Challenge
- finish the book I am beta reading
Go team Mountaineers!!!