Sunday, February 8, 2015

Writer Recharge 2015




 My word for this year is active, as in taking a active role in what matters to me, so as part of this goal I decided to join Writer Recharge (hosted by Katy UppermanAlison MillerLiz ParkerElodie Nowodazkij, and Sara Biren)It seemed like the perfect way to keep the momentum going through this often tricky time of year.


  • WRITE/REVISE –Complete a scene by scene spreadsheet for the WIP I'm revising and revise/rewrite the first five chapters. Add 5k to my middle grade WIP. Revise the short story I'm working on.
  • READ/REREAD - I have a few books I have to read for various reasons and I feel weighed down by them. I want to read/finish three of them this month. 
  • STRETCH - I want to create some art for my walls. I love being creative but making something large that everyone will see intimidates me. 
  • SELF - I want to do one of my Ellen Barret workouts three times a week. I love her workouts and how graceful they are but I got out of the habit of fitting them in.
  • CONNECT - I have a plan for this but am keeping it secret so the person doesn't find out before intended :)
  • FUN - I want to take my kids to explore a state park that we've never been to before. There are so many near us and we've only visited a few. 

I'm joining in a bit late but I can't wait to get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment