Friday, February 8, 2013

February Goal Progress

       My writing goal for this week was to write 5oo words everyday and to figure out my plot.  I still want to work on my plot a bit but I am much happier with it than I was.  It seems to be falling into line quite nicely.  I had been worried that my story was a spineless blob of words but now I am feeling hopeful in its potential again.  A lot of that is just my change in outlook.  The more I wrote, the more I remembered how much I loved this idea in the first place.  As for the word part of my goal, I soon realized that I am now a much faster writer than I was previously.  The words just kept coming, so I just kept writing.  I did over 1000 words a day.  My total for the week was over 8,000!  That is a big accomplishment for me.  I am changing my February goal to 1,000 words a day.  It seems realistic for me now and I love seeing a steady amount of progress on my total word count.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that you're doing great with your word count. Its great that you stick to a word count.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete