Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Small Accomplishments

     The past week has been one of those mundane sort of weeks.   It poured rain for days.  Now I admit that I love a good rain storm but when the kid's toys start floating around in the back yard I am ready for some sunshine.  Today I was finally able to send my oldest son outside to run off some of his energy.  I was one happy momma!
     I haven't felt like I've been making any real progress this week.  I didn't make my writing goal.  My mood has been as dismal as the weather.  My floors are in need of a good mopping. I'm tired of being grumpy.  If I really look at my week without judging myself to harshly I see that I finished an afghan that I have been working on forever.  Homeschooling is going well.  My oldest has had his nose stuck in a book ( or my e-reader!) all week and I'm happy with the direction my novel is going.  I just might make my goal this time! Perspective really is an amazing thing.
Now to take care of those floors....

No comments:

Post a Comment