I'm full of tiny celebrations today!
- My six year old has fallen in love with making paper airplanes. It keeps him (and Daddy!) happy for hours.
- My husband is getting a daytime shift at work! After a year of working the swing shift proceeded by a year where he was on an unaccompanied remote tour, I am thrilled. We might get to eat dinner as a family on a regular basis. Yay!
- I found a second hand set of building blocks and a dump truck for $5. It should help my very bored two year old sit still while his fracture continues to heal. I hope...
- Its not raining! It has been raining for weeks.
- I am finally moving forward on my WIP. I wrote 52k last month and this month I've done about 4k... but I've worked through the place that was hanging me up.