- Dirty underwear make a terrible hat.
- If you have to scale a pile of boxes to reach something, you probably don't need that item.
- If you have to try to lasso something with a jump rope in order to reach a different item, you probably don't need it either.
- While you are on top of the boxes, attempting to use a plastic hanger to zip line across the closet is also a bad idea.
- Sadly gummy worms are not high on the nutritional scale.
- Dancing and napping are not the same thing.
Now that I've shared all of those amazing lessons with you I suppose I should get around to the main reason for this post, my writing! So far setting monthly goals is working beautifully for me. I feel more relaxed and that keeps my writing fun, which is how I like it! I am less than 10,000 words from where I want to be at the end of the month, I am over halfway through my reading goal and I have a start on my outline for my next project. Now I need a name for my current work... Why is finding the right title so hard? Maybe the frozen yogurt will help.