- Always keep them near the door incase your brain is frazzled by the time your ready to leave the house.
- Keep them higher than your toddler can reach.
- Keep anything that can be used as a ladder or stairs far away from the keys to prevent your toddler from accessing them.
- Keep anything that can be used to knock the keys down to the toddler zone closed in a closet.
- If all else fails keep the keys on your person at all times until the toddler in your life out grows his/her fixation with keys and locks.
I may or may not have had my keys disappear recently...