Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Writing Bootcamp Check-in


I haven't worked on my goals since last thursday. That's over a week of not writing. I think I might go mad. My toddler was sick and I spent days taking him to doctor appointments. He eventually ended up in the hospital. He is back home now and is feeling much better. Now that he isn't crying and needing held all the time I'm hoping to get back into my revisions. I dropped out of A-Z because my attention was needed elsewhere so that will no longer be apart of my goals.
My goals for this week are:

  • Set up a revision schedule for the week complete with phone reminders.
  • Revise every day.
  • Walk or exercise daily ( the bears are out so my husband doesn't always want me walking in the evenings...)
  • Write basic character and idea descriptions for a new idea floating in my head so it doesn't get away.

Go Team Mountaineers!!!


4 comments:

  1. The bears? Actual bears?! Sounds like good advice to not walk alone, then.

    Sorry to hear your little one is sick. Scary when it comes to hospital visits. Take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did what you needed, taking care of your child first. Now i hope you get time to get back to some of what you love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, having a sick kid is rough! I'm glad he's no longer in the hospital and is feeling better. Hope writing and revisions swing back on track for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have to watch out for bears! Good luck with your revisions.

    ReplyDelete